"DOONA"A beautifully presented property that has been very tightly held and is now available to the market for the first time in over fifty years.
Located just thirty minutes from Coolah and ninety minutes from Dubbo and Mudgee, "Doona", a much-loved property with very fertile country, operates as mixed farming with established improvements and facilities.
Covering an area of 571ha or approximately 1,428 acres, the country is primarily level to rising and consists of mainly red basalt, generally farmed with the balance as improved pastures, plus approximately 130 acres of natural timber. Water is plentiful via eight dams with two solar-pumped bores.
The homestead is neat and tidy and features:
• Four good sized bedrooms with one main bathroom
• Country kitchen with feature brick alcove housing a 900mm electric stove and oven
• Dining area that opens out onto an enclosed verandah offering magnificent views over the property
• Large living/lounge room
• Combustion wood-fire for winter warmth plus split system air-conditioning with ceiling fans
• 20,000 litre rainwater storage to the homestead with back-up bore that makes excellent drinking water
• Established and manicured gardens
Improvements to the property include:
• Fencing into thirteen paddocks
• Multiple shedding, including two-stand shearing shed, 37 metre machinery shed and 28m x 13m x 5m hay shed
• 50 tonne silo
• Meat house with cool room
• Steel cattle and sheep yards
The production capacity is currently 150 cows and calves.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Bob Proestos on 0402 244 497 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.