CENTRAL HOME AND WHAT A LOCATIONCentrally positioned in a high profile estate a stones throw to the cafe's, shops and parks.
- 4 double bedrooms
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Open plan living and dining area
- Separate formal lounge and additional activity room
- Ducted zoned air-conditioning
- Contemporary kitchen with quality appliances, stone bench-tops and walk in pantry
- Entertainers timber deck
- Landscaped gardens with custom irrigation system
- Double oversized lock up garage with polished concrete and remote entry
- Rear yard access with secure caravan, boat or additional vehicle storage zone
Inclusion: This property is supplied with a lawn and garden maintenance package for easy care living, contact one of our friendly property managers for more information
** Please note the weekly rent does not include water, gas or electricity usage. These are the responsibility of the tenant **
OUTSIDE PETS CONSIDERED ON APPLICATION
Please call our friendly Leasing Consultant Sarah Gaw on 02 6372 3000 for any questions you may have regarding the property or to discuss your application.
Here at First National Mudgee, we put your safety first.
For the safety our landlords and tenants, we are now conducting private one on one inspections only and will require each applicant over 18 years to complete an application form prior to inspecting the property. A summary of your application will be sent to the landlord for their review. If approved, we can then arrange a suitable inspection time to ensure the property suits your needs.