THREE BEDROOM HOME IN ESTABLISHED LOCATIONFEATURES INCLUDE:
- Three bedrooms with built in cupboards and ceiling fans
- Two separate living areas
- Year round comfort with wood-fire heater and split system AC
- Three-way bathroom with direct access to the main bedroom
- Kitchen includes electric cook top and ceiling fan
- Laundry with ample storage
- Single car carport
- Verandas at front and rear of the property
- Low maintenance, fenced yard at rear
- Driveway is shared with granny flat but house has it's own secure fence
* There is an option to add the single bedroom, self-contained granny flat that has just been built - refer to 181a Denison Street *
** Please note the weekly rent does not include water, gas or electricity usage. These are the responsibility of the tenant **
Please call our friendly Leasing Consultant Sarah Hodges on 02 6372 3000 for any questions you may have regarding the property or to discuss your application.
Here at First National Mudgee, we put your safety first.
For the safety our landlords and tenants, we are now conducting private one on one inspections only and will require each applicant over 18 years to complete an application form prior to inspecting the property. A summary of your application will be sent to the landlord for their review. If approved, we can then arrange a suitable inspection time to ensure the property suits your needs.