GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF TOWNFINAL BID: $786,500 - SOLD VIA OPENN NEGOTIATION
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact Robbie Palmer immediately on 0418 639 093 to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
As far as location goes, it doesn't get much better than this. Situated within two blocks of the thriving Mudgee CBD, this period style home offers what people are craving - character, convenience and close to coffee! Built in the 1950's, it is in need of a freshen up and offers an outstanding opportunity to anyone prepared to get their hands dirty and take advantage of it's charm, character and location.
• Solid and spacious 1950's Mudgee red brick home
• Three big bedrooms with built-in robes
• Sun-lit lounge room plus a formal dining room
• Wide timber floorboards and high ceilings add to its charm
• Front verandah with lovely northerly aspect; covered outdoor entertaining area
• Level, low maintenance 643m² block
• Single carport plus an oversized single car garage
• Situated in Central Mudgee just two blocks from the CBD and close to schools, parks and other amenities.
NB: Inspections are on Saturdays from 12:15pm - 12:45pm or by appointment on Wednesdays from 1:30pm - 2:00pm
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or any of the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.