420 ACRE PLAYGROUNDCURRENT BID $437,000 - 10 Registered Bidders
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, subject to seller approval.
This outstanding rural-lifestyle property is situated to the north of the thriving regional town of Mudgee and backs onto Goulburn River National Park. With plenty of space to do just about anything you want; it is perfectly set up for weekends or even weeks away from the drudgery of the city.
• Picturesque 170ha (420 acre) block suitable for grazing or recreational uses
• Furnished "weekender" with amenities including cooking facilities, gas hot water and flush toilet
• Large heavy-duty steel carport plus a 40-foot shipping container for extra storage
• Excellent water supply with 75,000 litre rainwater storage plus six dams and watering holes
• NBN available via satellite; mobile phone reception at the "weekender"
• Qualifies for a dwelling entitlement under Mid-Western Regional Council LEP (2012); RU1 Primary Production zoning
• Mostly cleared undulating block with timbered areas around the boundaries
• Set up with everything you need including a Honda generator and one unregistered farm vehicle.
• A private sanctuary with expansive rural views in all directions
• Just 65km's (45 minutes) drive north of Mudgee in the Mogo locality
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.