THE PERFECT LITTLE SHEEP STUDSituated on the Sydney side of Mudgee in the picturesque Riverlea Valley, this lovely property is made up of 11.13ha or 27.5 acres of undulating to hilly country with some valley floor and boasts a seasonal creek plus one dam.
The charming ranch-style, steel-framed, hardi-plank four bedroom home is meticulously clean and tidy and features:
• Large main bedroom with ensuite, and walk-in robe plus three other bedrooms with built-ins, all with newly installed laminated floating floors
• Neat main bathroom with separate toilet
• Living area featuring laminated floating floors, combustion wood heater fireplace for cosy winters plus split-system reverse cycle air-conditioning for year-round comfort
• Galley-style kitchen with ample storage, bench space and easy maintenance tiled flooring
• Dining area with tiled flooring that opens out onto the verandah
• Internal laundry with storage space
• Wrap-around verandah on four sides of the home offering 360 degree views
• Two large concrete rainwater tanks totalling approximately 120,000 litres plus two poly-tanks supplying water to the garden and stock troughs
• Power, telephone, satellite NBN and television connection
• Double lock-up garage with power connected
• Sheep shed with concrete floor, ideal for lambing or occasional shearing
• Ring-lock fencing into five paddock, four of which are in excellent condition
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Bob Proestos on 0402 244 497 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.