'KIAH' - BEAUTIFUL HAPPY PLACEThis is a once in a lifetime chance to secure the perfect property in the perfect location, only 6 minutes drive from the Mudgee town centre. Ideal for short term stays or your own private oasis, you will enjoy the rural vistas of the Mudgee valley and adjacent vineyard.
- Charming comfortable cottage.
- Two Spacious bedrooms with garden views.
- Master bedroom has its own recently stylish ensuite with underfloor heating.
- Formal lounge enjoys garden views and eastern exposure.
- Modern kitchen with an abundance of storage options and gas freestanding cooker with rangehood.
- Temperatures are controlled year-round with split system air-conditioning, wood fire, and ceiling fans.
- Front and rear verandas combined with shade cloth covered alfresco area are perfect for entertaining.
- Double Colorbond Garage and single carport
- Large garden shed with additional skillion for trailer parking and two additional small garden sheds.
- 3916m2 Block
- Well established mature plantings featuring yellow box, white box, red gum, wattle, silky oak, pepper corn and bottle brush trees.
- Seasonal produce has been well catered for with apricot, peach, nectarine, pear, muscat grapes, granny smith apples, almond and guava trees.
- Generous rain water storage with concrete, poly, and aluminium tanks (Approx. 70,750 Litres).
- 1 Large Dam.
- Complete wire and mesh fencing.
- Twin front gates create a U-shaped Driveway for the house yard and easy guest parking.
- Dam and timber yard have separate main road gate access for easy access.
For the current owners, 'KIAH' the property has always been a 'Beautiful Happy Place' to enjoy with family and friends. After providing a backdrop to three generations of memories it is time for new owners to take advantage and enjoy the lifestyle offered by this property.
OPEN HOME SCHEDULE:
- Friday 26th March 5:00pm - 5:30pm
- Saturday 27th March 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Saturday 3rd April 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Friday 9th April 5:00pm - 5:30pm
- Saturday 10th April 11:00am - 12:00pm
For further information or to arrange your inspection, contact Tim O'Brien on 0413 488 388 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate Mudgee on 02 6372 3000.