11 Hosking Street Mudgee
Situated in the Caerleon Estate this recently built home delivers modern interiors with spacious rooms, excellent storage, and a unique floor plan that gives occupants the flexibility to separate the home into two zones. Currently, there are excellent tenants under long-standing lease in place delivering $24,960 PA till October 2021.
• Stylish modern interior
• 4 bedrooms in total
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Built-in robes to all bedrooms
• 2 x well-appointed kitchens with stone bench tops, quality stainless steel gas cook top, dishwasher and oven appliances
• Self-contained one-bedroom granny flat that has direct access from the main residence and incorporates a living area, kitchenette, and bathroom; perfect for extended family and friends
• Double lock-up garage with remote and internal access
• Fully enclosed rear yard
• Council rates $2,400 - $2,500 per annum
• Easy maintenance 840m² Block
The Mudgee area is quickly becoming a hot spot for investment interest due to strong rental returns and low tenancy vacancy rates. This property is perfect for the buyer seeking immediate returns at settlement and the reassurance that the property is still covered under the builders home warranty insurance.
For further information or to arrange your inspection, contact Colin McDonell on 0466 833 137 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate Mudgee on 02 6372 3000.