COOLAH CALLING!Located in a small, semi-rural subdivision in a quiet cul-de-sac is this superb three bedroom ranch style homestead with front and rear verandahs, fully insulated, immaculately presented and clearly loved.
All set on 2.33ha or 6 acres of beautiful Coolah country with the added bonus of town water, making this property drought proof.
• Large open plan living space with large windows, wood fire stove, and reverse cycle air-conditioning in all rooms
• Newly renovated, modern country style, light filled kitchen with large island bench, 900mm gas upright stove and dishwasher
• All bedrooms are large and feature built-in robes and ceiling fans with walk-in and ensuite to main
• Neat and tidy main bathroom
• Renovated laundry with loads of storage space
• Club house featuring undercover outdoor entertaining area, including complete kitchen with attached one bedroom, self-contained, air-conditioned flat and large 19m x 10m workshop and shed with double garage doors
• Another huge 12m x 10m x 3.8m high storage shed, perfect for housing a caravan, trailer or truck
• 3.8m x 3.8m garden shed
• Beautifully landscaped with an abundance of trees and bush/native garden, featuring an orchard, five dog runs with concrete floor, chook run plus rustic outdoor entertaining space with fire pit and log seating
• Well-fenced with one third of the property cleared, ideal for grazing a few sheep or horses
• Small paddock with horse stable
• Rainwater storage tanks consist of 6 x 22,500 litre poly and fibreglass tanks, as well as approximately 100,000 litre concrete tank
There's something for everyone here!
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Bob Proestos on 0402 244 497 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.