Lived in and loved by the same owner for 22 years, this quality-built home is now ready for a new beginning.
Offering a brick five-bedroom home established in a family friendly location set on a spacious 1,277m² allotment.
• Five generously sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Large kitchen with loads of storage, walk-in pantry, and breakfast bar
• Versatile family floorplan with open plan dining and formal lounge room
• Fully renovated bathroom with spa bath and separate WC
• Comfort year round with brand new zoned ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Covered outdoor deck overlooks beautiful established gardens
• Positioned on a fully fenced 1,277m² (approx.) block with pop up irrigation and rainwater tank with opportunity to subdivide - STCA*
• Huge four bay shed with additional workshop and power connected
• Save on bills with 10KW solar system
• Rental appraisal $540- $560 weekly
Offering endless opportunities and inclusions this home is all you will ever need.
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Marnie Robbins on 0423 618 693.
Located only 18km's west of Gulgong in a very private and picturesque position, this massive 409ha (1,012 acre) cattle and sheep property has good working improvements along with fantastic water via approximately 1.4km's of frontage to the Cudgegong River, 14 dams, seasonal creeks, and multiple springs. Fenced into 10 main paddocks and comprising approximately 40 acres suitable for irrigation, 100 acres of arable land and the balance rolling open grazing country rising to steeper timbered ridges. There's a fantastic balance of production land and recreation/sheltered areas, and with the river there's also plenty of great spots to picnic or catch a fish.
Improvements include a well presented 3 bedroom weatherboard farmhouse with original features, meat house, carport, power and phone. There's also a large 2 stand woolshed with lean-to storage, steel and timber cattle yards with loading ramp and crush, machinery shed, lock-up shed and smaller shed.
Held in the same ownership for over 45 years and ready to run stock and enjoy straight away. Inspections are highly recommended.
To arrange a private viewing, please contact Andrew Blackman on 0413 488 844 or James Blackman on 0429 375 875 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.