Located in a small, semi-rural subdivision in a quiet cul-de-sac is this superb three bedroom ranch style homestead with front and rear verandahs, fully insulated, immaculately presented and clearly loved.
All set on 2.33ha or 6 acres of beautiful Coolah country with the added bonus of town water, making this property drought proof.
• Large open plan living space with large windows, wood fire stove, and reverse cycle air-conditioning in all rooms
• Newly renovated, modern country style, light filled kitchen with large island bench, 900mm gas upright stove and dishwasher
• All bedrooms are large and feature built-in robes and ceiling fans with walk-in and ensuite to main
• Neat and tidy main bathroom
• Renovated laundry with loads of storage space
• Club house featuring undercover outdoor entertaining area, including complete kitchen with attached one bedroom, self-contained, air-conditioned flat and large 19m x 10m workshop and shed with double garage doors
• Another huge 12m x 10m x 3.8m high storage shed, perfect for housing a caravan, trailer or truck
• 3.8m x 3.8m garden shed
• Beautifully landscaped with an abundance of trees and bush/native garden, featuring an orchard, five dog runs with concrete floor, chook run plus rustic outdoor entertaining space with fire pit and log seating
• Well-fenced with one third of the property cleared, ideal for grazing a few sheep or horses
• Small paddock with horse stable
• Rainwater storage tanks consist of 6 x 22,500 litre poly and fibreglass tanks, as well as approximately 100,000 litre concrete tank
There's something for everyone here!
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Bob Proestos on 0402 244 497 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
Perfectly positioned only moments from Coolah CBD and right across from the golf course, this character filled cottage is ready for its next owner.
-Three well sized bedrooms
-Tastefully renovated kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher and lots of storage
-Large living space featuring woodfire for the cooler Coolah months
-Polished floorboards, high ceilings and ornate cornice throughout the home
-An entertainers delight with big verandah offering views over the golf course
-Established on a large 1053 sqm (approx.) level block with lock up shed and garage with internal access
-Positioned in the heart of Coolah only 90 minutes from Dubbo or Mudgee
- Neighbouring property also for sale
Ideal for the first home buyer, downsizer or investor.
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, contact Marnie Robbins 0423 618 693 or the First National Sales Team on 02 6372 3000.
Set on the edge of the popular township of Coolah - the gateway to Coolah Tops National Park and midway between Dubbo, Mudgee, Gunnedah and Tamworth, this well established and maintained 12 room motel is the perfect "tree change" opportunity for a couple looking for an easy to run business with solid cashflow in a very friendly and attractive part of country NSW.
Traditionally accommodating travellers along with workers in the area, and with potential upscale due to 2 substantial proposed wind farm developments, the current owners' decision to retire provides an exciting opportunity to take this freehold business to another level.
With 2,693m² of land, there's plenty of space and a very comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom owner's residence, in-ground pool and shedding along with neat reception, commercial kitchen and dining area complete the package.
Offered on a walk-in, walk-out basis and with all of the hard work done, inspections are highly recommended.
For further details, please contact Andrew Blackman on 0413 488 844.