This neatly presented property is located in the central west town of Dunedoo and is perfectly positioned between the nearby regional centres of Dubbo and Mudgee. Featuring a lovingly cared for family home and a nice big block; it is the ideal property for anyone who wants to own their own home, keep some money in the bank and enjoy the lifestyle that comes from belonging to a close-knit community.
• High-set home with lovely views of outlying farms and country side
• Functional eat-in timber kitchen with good storage and bench space
• Three generously proportioned bedrooms; easily fit king size beds
• Enclosed sunroom could be a fourth bedroom, sitting room or home office
• Cosy, central lounge room with access to the wide front verandah
• Ducted air-conditioning and wood fire provide year-round climate control
• Hydro spa bath installed; serves as a second bathroom
• Great 2,020m² block with rear lane access and established trees and gardens
• Lock-up garage plus additional garden shedding; rain water tank .
• Within walking distance of schools, shops and other amenities
For more information or to arrange an inspection, call Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on 6372 3000.
If you have ever dreamt of owning your own pub in a country town - well, here is your opportunity!
Located on Bolaro Street in the centre of town stands this impressive and iconic building. The Royal Hotel is rich in history and is an icon of the town of Dunedoo, comprising the main pub and one other commercial shop with main street frontage. What an opportunity for those seeking to escape the city hustle and bustle for a relaxing change and, at the same time, secure a solid building for an investment.
The Royal Hotel is currently being operated as a bed and breakfast and there is a development approval to utilise the dining facility as a tea room. The upper level includes 12 bedrooms comprising of single, double and twin accommodation plus three bathrooms. A log fire completes the lounge area with large front and rear verandah's offering rural views. The lower street level includes a family suite offering sleeping arrangements for five people plus a dining setting, fridge, television, log fire and original bar area. There is also a second lounge room/pool room area with log fire and a commercial sized kitchen opening onto a large dining room. There is also a large cellar, laundry facilities plus a shower, an outdoor beer garden section complete with barbeque area and ladies and gents toilets.
The owners have advised that the property provides a great opportunity for a craft-beer set up.
The property is fully fenced with loads of off-street parking.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Bob Proestos on 0402 244 497 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.