CURRENT BID $530,000 - 5 QUALIFIED BIDDERS. For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact the Peter Druitt immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers ,subject to seller approval.
Immaculate four bedroom home in superb east Mudgee location on a big 970m2; block with established garden.
•New kitchen, with induction cooktop, Westinghouse wall oven and Simpson dishwasher
•Four double bedrooms with new carpet and ceiling fans, master with ensuite
•Dining room, lounge and a big, sunny north facing sunroom.
•New floating floors throughout entrance, kitchen and all living areas, central vacuum cleaner throughout and R/C air conditioning.
•Single garage, 6m x 3.5m lock-up Colorbond shed with concrete floor plus a garden shed
•Irrigation throughout all garden beds
There is nothing to do in this beautifully presented home, just move in.
** Agent's Interest **
This idyllic lifestyle block is situated on a tar sealed country lane in the highly sought after Piambong locality. Located just 15 minutes from Mudgee, this hard to find property is the perfect place to build your "forever country home".
* Gently sloping 4.25 ha (10 acres) with stands of shade trees.
* Zoned R5 large lot residential with dwelling entitlement.
* Good sites to build your home and take advantage of the rural vistas.
* Well fenced with gated front entrance.
* Access to a further 59 hectare recreational property.
* Mains power runs across the block with a pole installed
* Mobile phone reception; NBN available via Skymuster satellite.
* Just 15 km from Mudgee and only 18 km from Gulgong.
To arrange your inspection call Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate Mudgee on 02 6372 3000.
This is a once in a lifetime chance to secure the perfect property in the perfect location, only 6 minutes drive from the Mudgee town centre. Ideal for short term stays or your own private oasis, you will enjoy the rural vistas of the Mudgee valley and adjacent vineyard.
- Charming comfortable cottage.
- Two Spacious bedrooms with garden views.
- Master bedroom has its own recently stylish ensuite with underfloor heating.
- Formal lounge enjoys garden views and eastern exposure.
- Modern kitchen with an abundance of storage options and gas freestanding cooker with rangehood.
- Temperatures are controlled year-round with split system air-conditioning, wood fire, and ceiling fans.
- Front and rear verandas combined with shade cloth covered alfresco area are perfect for entertaining.
- Double Colorbond Garage and single carport
- Large garden shed with additional skillion for trailer parking and two additional small garden sheds.
- 3916m2 Block
- Well established mature plantings featuring yellow box, white box, red gum, wattle, silky oak, pepper corn and bottle brush trees.
- Seasonal produce has been well catered for with apricot, peach, nectarine, pear, muscat grapes, granny smith apples, almond and guava trees.
- Generous rain water storage with concrete, poly, and aluminium tanks (Approx. 70,750 Litres).
- 1 Large Dam.
- Complete wire and mesh fencing.
- Twin front gates create a U-shaped Driveway for the house yard and easy guest parking.
- Dam and timber yard have separate main road gate access for easy access.
For the current owners, 'KIAH' the property has always been a 'Beautiful Happy Place' to enjoy with family and friends. After providing a backdrop to three generations of memories it is time for new owners to take advantage and enjoy the lifestyle offered by this property.
OPEN HOME SCHEDULE:
- Friday 26th March 5:00pm - 5:30pm
- Saturday 27th March 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Saturday 3rd April 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Friday 9th April 5:00pm - 5:30pm
- Saturday 10th April 11:00am - 12:00pm
For further information or to arrange your inspection, contact Tim O'Brien on 0413 488 388 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate Mudgee on 02 6372 3000.
CURRENT BID $510,000 - 6 QUALIFIED BIDDERS.
The Openn Negotiation is underway (online auction with flexible terms for qualified buyers) and the property can sell as early as tomorrow. Contact Andrew Blackman on 0413 488 844 or James Blackman on 0429 375 875 to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
Set on a huge 1548 m2 block with two street frontages, this substantial late 1800's double brick home is ready to renovate into a fantastic family home. Retaining most of its original features and charm, there's a wide central hallway with polished timber floorboards, three large bedrooms, two living areas, a modern kitchen, tidy bathroom plus two other rooms in the rear wing which could be utilized as bedrooms if required. There's also an attractive front and rear verandah with original cast iron lacework posts, a brick 'beehive' underground tank plus a Colourbond double lock-up garage/workshop.
Whether you are looking for a great home with loads of character and charm and want plenty of room for the kids to run around or you are looking for development opportunities in one of country New South Wales' most popular towns, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, contact Andrew Blackman on 0413 488 844, James Blackman on 0429 375 875 or the First National Mudgee Sales Team on 02 6372 3000.
1284 Maloneys Road is a 201ha (500 acre) bush block approximately 45 minutes east of Mudgee and 35 minutes north of Rylstone. With 40 acres of fenced and cleared country at the front, it has two bedroom weekender accommodation, cattle yards and a bore. Perfect for the bushwalker, hunter, or someone who just wants to get away from the rat race.
• Weekender with two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, living area and covered outdoor area
• Gas hot water and stove, electricity provided by 3.5kVA generator with Honda motor
• 24,050 litre poly rainwater tank with new pressure pump, 5m x 4m shed with cement floor and roller door plus lock-up workshop
• Approximately 200 acres fenced with Waratah fencing, two paddocks, one dam and has been running ten cows
• Unequipped bore and a small set of steel cattle yards
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Peter Druitt on 0428 634 376 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
Set on a massive 3,895m² block in an established part of town and with R3 Medium Density Residential zoning this exciting property is the perfect opportunity to capitalise on Mudgee's thriving real estate market.
Current improvements include a well-presented modern brick home with three bedrooms plus an office, two bathrooms, expansive open plan living area and a massive covered entertaining area/carport. There's also an old cottage (not habitable), 6m x 7m Colourbond double lock-up garage/workshop, garden shedding and an equipped bore.
Ideally suited for multi-residential developments, a small sub-division (STCA) or, of course, anyone looking for a place to live with plenty of room for the kids to run around.
Opportunities such as this are becoming incredibly hard to find so don't delay.
To arrange an inspection, please contact Andrew Blackman on 0413 488 844 or James Blackman on 0429 375 875.
CURRENT BID $510,000 - 6 QUALIFIED BIDDERS.
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact Andrew Blackman 0413488844 or James Blackman 0429375875 immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
Set on a family friendly 900m² block in an elevated South Mudgee position, this much loved home has been well maintained and is ready to provide many more years of comfortable living for new owners.
There are three large bedrooms with built-ins and the master has an elegant bay window plus a good sized ensuite. A formal lounge area ta the front of the home offers plenty of space and there's an adjacent dining area which could easily be converted into a fourth bedroom or office if required. The kitchen is galley-style with plenty of cupboard and bench space and the appliances have been recently updated with quality Miele oven and induction cooktop installed. A spacious family/meals area adjoins the kitchen and flows out onto a lovely north-facing pitched roof alfresco. A neat well-appointed bathroom along with a good sized laundry and double lock-up garage with remote entry completes the home component and outdoors there are lovely established gardens, garden shedding plus handy side yard access with room for extra shedding if required.
Ready to move straight in and surrounded by quality homes, inspections are highly recommended.
To avoid disappointment, please contact Andrew Blackman on 0413 488 844 or James Blackman on 0429 375 875.
This is, without a doubt, one of the most meticulously maintained rural properties you will ever have the pleasure of owning. Located an easy 22km's from Mudgee on a tar-sealed road; the property offers an outstanding opportunity to live the tranquil, relaxing country lifestyle you have always craved.
• Immaculately presented steel framed home with lovely vistas from the front and rear verandahs
• Well-appointed kitchen with lots of drawers, bench space and a walk-in pantry
• Three generously proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes
• Spacious open plan kitchen, meals and lounge room with wood fire heater
• A 9m x 6m Colourbond garage with power connected and a separate 9m x 6m enclosed machinery shed
• Excellent rainwater storage with 65,000 litre concrete tank installed
• Fully fenced, cleared and gently sloping 9.89ha block suitable for stock and horses
• Situated in the Grattai locality just 22km's from Mudgee and only a short drive to the historic villages of Windeyer, Hargraves and Hill End
• Serviced by mains power, phone land line, mobile phone reception, mobile broadband internet via booster antenna and Wi-Fi router. Satellite NBN available if required.
• Opportunity to purchase on a walk-in, walk-out basis making it ideal for anyone wanting to set-up a short stay rental or to use as a weekend escape
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
2,000m² block of land set in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Bellevue Hill Estate with spectacular views over Mudgee township and a family park across the road.
The perfect spot to build your dream home and raise your family!
The Regent Theatre is one of the most iconic and prominent buildings in the thriving regional centre of Mudgee. Originally opened in 1935, it has been the focal point of the Mudgee Region's popular culture for generations. The four storey facade dominates the streetscape on the northern entrance into town and the building itself is an excellent example of an Art Deco country theatre with many of the inclusions and features of the period still intact.
• B3 Commercial Core zoning allows for various development opportunities
• Current Approval in place for retail space and residential units
• Prominent, central location on the northern edge of the CBD
• Approximately 1,218m² block with vehicle access to the rear of the building
• Generously proportioned and distinct spaces throughout the building
• A rare and unique opportunity with undoubted commercial potential
For more information relating to the sale of the Regent Theatre or to arrange an inspection, please contact Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
This outstanding property is located in a quiet leafy neighbourhood and is surrounded by properties of a similar quality.
Featuring a nearly new home and lovely big block, it offers all the attributes needed for the modern family and will provide the backdrop for years of carefree living.
• Modern, well-appointed kitchen with island bench and large walk-in pantry
• Lovely light-filled, open plan living zone with north-easterly aspect
• Generously sized master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• All secondary bedrooms are well proportioned and have built-in robes
• Ducted and zoned air-conditioning and gas heating points provide year round climate control
• Covered outdoor entertaining area looks onto the low maintenance rear yard
• 1,249m² block with rear yard vehicle access, room for a shed and pool and view to the north-east
• Situated at the end of a quiet South Mudgee cul-de-sac; close to parks and bus stops
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or any of the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
This rambling Federation era sandstock brick home is set on a huge 2023 m2 parcel of land in a lovely quiet yet central location.
The house is a blank canvass inside and ready for the right person to add their own touch to what could be a very rewarding project! Features a wide entry hallway leading to three large bedrooms, lounge room with wood heater, eat-in style kitchen with Everhot fuel and electric stoves, bathroom and sunroom.
The home enjoys all of its original charm and character with huge rooms and high ceilings.
Set opposite to the home is a single lock-up garage.
The large yard features beautiful established trees and lawns with plenty of room for shedding, a pool, extensions etc.
It's the perfect combination of an authentic Mudgee sandstock brick home set on a huge block in a good central location, begging for you to add your chapter to its ongoing story!
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, contact Tim O'Brien on 0413 488 388 or the First National Sales Team on 02 6372 3000.