If you have ever dreamt of owning your own pub in a country town - well, here is your opportunity!
Located on Bolaro Street in the centre of town stands this impressive and iconic building. The Royal Hotel is rich in history and is an icon of the town of Dunedoo, comprising the main pub and one other commercial shop with main street frontage. What an opportunity for those seeking to escape the city hustle and bustle for a relaxing change and, at the same time, secure a solid building for an investment.
The Royal Hotel is currently being operated as a bed and breakfast and there is a development approval to utilise the dining facility as a tea room. The upper level includes 12 bedrooms comprising of single, double and twin accommodation plus three bathrooms. A log fire completes the lounge area with large front and rear verandah's offering rural views. The lower street level includes a family suite offering sleeping arrangements for five people plus a dining setting, fridge, television, log fire and original bar area. There is also a second lounge room/pool room area with log fire and a commercial sized kitchen opening onto a large dining room. There is also a large cellar, laundry facilities plus a shower, an outdoor beer garden section complete with barbeque area and ladies and gents toilets.
The property is fully fenced with loads of off-street parking.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Bob Proestos on 0402 244 497 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
Stylishly renovated and beautifully presented, this three bedroom home has been much loved by the current owners and now awaits its new occupants to call it home.
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in cupboards and ceiling fans
• Modern, galley-style kitchen with ample storage and bench space
• North-facing lounge room with sweet bay window flooding the room in light and featuring combustion wood-heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Renovated bathroom offering two-way access
• Dining/family room leading out onto a large, undercover alfresco area providing year-round entertaining space
• Large, level backyard is neat as a pin and also includes a huge 6m x 3m storage shed as well as double gated side access
• Back-to-grid solar system plus a double carport all set on a 794.2m² block
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please call Bob Proestos on 0402 244 497 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
Set on a large 916m² block in an elevated South Mudgee position, this beautifully built brick home offers loads of space for any large family and with choices of 3 separate living areas plus a massive covered alfresco everyone can enjoy their own private space. With 9' ceilings throughout and reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning plus a design which maximises the northerly aspect there are 4 large bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans plus an office with built-ins which could easily be utilised as a fifth bedroom if required. The kitchen is modern and well-appointed and there are 2 good-sized bathrooms with tasteful décor. Plantation shutters are featured in the living areas and main bedroom and there are remote controlled shutters across the front. There's also a large double garage with internal and remote access along with handy side yard access should you wish to build extra shedding.
Priced at well below replacement cost and with many more years of comfortable living to offer, inspections are highly recommended.
To arrange a private viewing, please call Andrew Blackman on 0413 488 844 or James Blackman on 0429 375 875 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
2,000m² block of land set in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Bellevue Hill Estate with spectacular views over Mudgee township and a family park across the road.
The perfect spot to build your dream home and raise your family!
This recently refurbished, dual level home is situated in highly sought after East Mudgee and is within easy walking distance from the centre of town. Featuring modern, spacious interiors and great outdoor areas; it is ready to rent out immediately or to move into straight away.
• Crisp, well-planned kitchen with modern appliances and fixtures
• Sunlit, open plan kitchen, meals and living zone opens on to the front balcony
• Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite
• Generously sized secondary bedrooms; all have built-in robes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans and wood fire heater ensure year-round climate control
• Private 696m² block with rear yard vehicle access
• Double carport; 7m x 6m Colorbond shed with power connected
• Ideal for families or investors alike
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please call Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
This brand new quality home by Greg Toole Constructions is still under construction and features a formal lounge room with raked ceilings, spacious free flowing family/meals area that also incorporates a beautifully appointed kitchen with large walk-in pantry.
The family room opens to a well protected east facing alfresco dining area.
There are four generously proportioned bedrooms, all with built-ins and huge walk-in-robe and ensuite off the master bedroom.'
The main bathroom features a large freestanding bathtub and a double garage adjoins the home.
Set in an appealing elevated position in South Mudgee this home enjoys lots of cupboard storage space and comes fully turfed, fenced and ready to move in and enjoy quality family living!
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Tim O'Brien on 0413 488 388 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
A beautifully presented home located in South Mudgee, just 2.4 km into town yet offering the feeling of a country lifestyle, all on a huge 3.2 acres or 1.3 ha of land.
With a semi-circular driveway as the entry point, this property comprises a grand entry and exit every time and the ranch style, brick veneer home offers all the comforts expected, including:
• Four bedrooms, all featuring built-ins. The main bedroom offers an ensuite, walk-in robe and private study/home office;
• Modern kitchen with lovely views over the well maintained back yard and inground pool;
• Multiple living zones that can be used to suit the way your family lives;
• Combustion wood heater, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans;
• Front and back verandahs plus pergola with built-in barbeque and entertaining area tastefully done and ready to enjoy;
• Large, inviting inground saltwater swimming pool, beautifully landscaped; plus
• Double lock-up garage and security system.
But wait - there's more!
• A separate, self contained one bedroom flat with living area, bathroom and kitchenette.
Zoned R1 General Residential, this property has endless possibilities with potential for future subdivision, subject to MWRC approvals.
For further information, or to arrange your inspection, contact Bob Proestos on 0402 244 497 or the First National Mudgee Sales Team on 02 6372 3000.
Now is your chance to secure a beautiful home in one of the most sought-after locations in Mudgee!
Situated in a tightly held leafy East Mudgee location, this three-bedroom home has been beautifully maintained. The new owner could move in without having to lift a finger. The property is ideal for downsizers, short term & accommodation, or first home buyers seeking the tranquillity and peace of living in one of Mudgee's best streets.
• Three spacious bedrooms with excellent storage options
• Formal lounge spacious in size, perfect for hosting all the family and friends
• Country style kitchen with quality appliances and generous pantry
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heater keep the home comfortable all year round
• Outdoor entertaining area flows nicely off the dining room and adjoins an enclosed sunroom
• Automatic double garage with internal access and utility area
• Low maintenance 660 m2 block with beautiful established gardens
• Handy to parks with playgrounds and a short walk to thriving shops and cafes
With a perfect position and plenty of appeal, inspections are highly recommended.
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, contact Colin McDonell on 0466 833 137 or the First National Mudgee Sales Team on 02 6372 3000.
Situated in the Caerleon Estate this recently built home delivers modern interiors with spacious rooms, excellent storage, and a unique floor plan that gives occupants the flexibility to separate the home into two zones. Currently, there are excellent tenants under long-standing lease in place delivering $24,960 PA till October 2021.
• Stylish modern interior
• 4 bedrooms in total
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Built-in robes to all bedrooms
• 2 x well-appointed kitchens with stone bench tops, quality stainless steel gas cook top, dishwasher and oven appliances
• Self-contained one-bedroom granny flat that has direct access from the main residence and incorporates a living area, kitchenette, and bathroom; perfect for extended family and friends
• Double lock-up garage with remote and internal access
• Fully enclosed rear yard
• Council rates $2,400 - $2,500 per annum
• Easy maintenance 840m² Block
The Mudgee area is quickly becoming a hot spot for investment interest due to strong rental returns and low tenancy vacancy rates. This property is perfect for the buyer seeking immediate returns at settlement and the reassurance that the property is still covered under the builders home warranty insurance.
For further information or to arrange your inspection, contact Colin McDonell on 0466 833 137 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate Mudgee on 02 6372 3000.