CURRENT BID $420,000 - 3 REGISTERED BIDDERS
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact James Blackman or Andrew Blackman immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, subject to seller approval.
Located almost as close to the CBD as you can get and in a very well-maintained complex of ten, this neat three-bedroom unit is offered fully-furnished and ready to occupy for rent immediately.
Features include an open-plan, air-conditioned living and meals area, modern well-appointed kitchen, very practical three-way bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet along with direct access to the main bedroom, off-peak underfloor heating in the main bedroom and living areas plus there's a sunny north-facing paved rear courtyard with covered alfresco, a remote operated garage with internal access along with a separate carpark on title.
Whether you are looking to downsize, invest or enter Mudgee's thriving B & B market, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact James Blackman on 0429 375 875 or Andrew Blackman on 0413 488 844.
*Agents Interest Noted
This three bedroom home on a huge block in the village of Coolah offers massive rental returns plus subdivision potential, or simply a home at a price you won't find anywhere else.
• 2,034m² block able to be subdivided; just half a block from the local primary school
• Three bedroom home with reverse cycle air-conditioning, brand new floating floors, slow combustion heater and built-ins in two bedrooms
• Brand new kitchen with Smeg dishwasher, Omega induction cooktop and Fisher & Paykel oven
• Solar panels on roof with inverter
• Currently rented at $260 per week with tenant on a month-to-month lease who has indicated that they are happy to stay on
• 11m x 9m steel-framed shed with concrete floor plus a 6m x 4m workshop with cement floor and power
There are so many option for this property at a price to suit everyone!
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Peter Druitt on 0428 634 376 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
CURRENT BID $645,000 For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact Robbie Palmer immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, subject to seller approval.
This central Mudgee property features a well-maintained brick home on a large level block. It presents a great opportunity to tap into the potential of the Mudgee Region's vibrant real estate market by either re-developing, value adding (STCA), renting out or living in it and investing in your future.
• Level 1,701m² block with dual street access
• Zoned R3 Medium Density Residential
• Neatly presented, spacious brick home
• Three large bedrooms; two with built-in robes
• Refurbished kitchen and renovated bathroom
• Great outdoor entertaining spaces
• Large carport and workshop plus 8m x 9m Colorbond shed and a 6m x 3m Colorbond shed
• Separate self-contained "granny flat"
• Terrific East-Central Mudgee location
• Several options to unlock the property's undoubted potential
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
This beautifully presented home is located in one of Mudgee's most highly sought after streets and is surrounded by other quality homes. The owners thought of everyone and designed a home with an open plan that flows seamlessly from one room to another, yet still has plenty of space to allow each member of the family their own private corner to escape to.
• Well planned kitchen with quality appliances, loads of bench space and storage
• Private master bedroom suite with large walk-in wardrobes and a full ensuite
• Generously sized, secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
• Light filled open plan kitchen and meals and family area
• Spacious lounge room with lovely northerly aspect
• Large games/rumpus room; that is three separate living zones
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning and underfloor heating provides year round climate control
• All-weather outdoor entertaining area with views across town to the hills beyond
• Low maintenance 1,127m² block with rear yard vehicle access
• Dress circle location in South Mudgee; close to parks and reserves
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or any of the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and positioned on the high side of the street, this great four bedroom, Ian Birchall quality built beauty is a standout.
Currently rented until January 2023 with excellent tenants, this property offers income until you are ready to move in or you may wish to keep it as a permanent investment, either option is a winner.
Offering all the modern conveniences for family living, including:
• Four spacious bedrooms with ensuite and walk-in robe to main
• Two living areas consisting of a carpeted lounge room plus a huge tiled family room off the kitchen
• Well-appointed kitchen with ample storage and stainless steel appliances
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• North facing, covered alfresco area
• Large 815m² block with side access and an easy maintenance backyard with plenty of space to build that dream shed
• Double garage with automatic door and internal access
It's a smart purchase!
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Bob Proestos on 0402 244 497 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
CURRENT BID $440,000 - 3 QUALIFIED BUYERS
The Openn Negotiation is underway (online auction with flexible terms for qualified buyers) and the property can sell as early as tomorrow. Contact Andrew Blackman or James Blackman to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
Set on an easy care 695 m2 block directly opposite Mudgee Showground and an easy walk to town, this every cute weatherboard cottage would make a fantastic first start or short stay rental property. With a tasteful blend of old world charm and modern conveniences, the home boasts three good sized bedrooms; a country style kitchen with original fuel stove plus a modern induction cooktop, oven and dishwasher. There's also a very functional bathroom, a good sized laundry with shower and toilet, a lounge with wood fire and split system reverse cycle air conditioning plus a lovely enclosed north facing rear timber deck area for entertaining.
Outdoors there's a large pitched roof double carport, a Colourbond double lock-up garage with handy mezzanine storage plus a beaut cubby for the kids. Extremely hard to find in the current market and certain to meet with strong demand, inspections are highly recommended.
To arrange a viewing, contact Andrew Blackman on 0413 488 844, James Blackman on 0429 375 875 or the Sales Team at First National Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
This neatly presented property is located in the central west town of Dunedoo and is perfectly positioned between the nearby regional centres of Dubbo and Mudgee. Featuring a lovingly cared for family home and a nice big block; it is the ideal property for anyone who wants to own their own home, keep some money in the bank and enjoy the lifestyle that comes from belonging to a close-knit community.
• High-set home with lovely views of outlying farms and country side
• Functional eat-in timber kitchen with good storage and bench space
• Three generously proportioned bedrooms; easily fit king size beds
• Enclosed sunroom could be a fourth bedroom, sitting room or home office
• Cosy, central lounge room with access to the wide front verandah
• Ducted air-conditioning and wood fire provide year-round climate control
• Hydro spa bath installed; serves as a second bathroom
• Great 2,020m² block with rear lane access and established trees and gardens
• Lock-up garage plus additional garden shedding; rain water tank .
• Within walking distance of schools, shops and other amenities
For more information or to arrange an inspection, call Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on 6372 3000.
If you have ever dreamt of owning your own pub in a country town - well, here is your opportunity!
Located on Bolaro Street in the centre of town stands this impressive and iconic building. The Royal Hotel is rich in history and is an icon of the town of Dunedoo, comprising the main pub and one other commercial shop with main street frontage. What an opportunity for those seeking to escape the city hustle and bustle for a relaxing change and, at the same time, secure a solid building for an investment.
The Royal Hotel is currently being operated as a bed and breakfast and there is a development approval to utilise the dining facility as a tea room. The upper level includes 12 bedrooms comprising of single, double and twin accommodation plus three bathrooms. A log fire completes the lounge area with large front and rear verandah's offering rural views. The lower street level includes a family suite offering sleeping arrangements for five people plus a dining setting, fridge, television, log fire and original bar area. There is also a second lounge room/pool room area with log fire and a commercial sized kitchen opening onto a large dining room. There is also a large cellar, laundry facilities plus a shower, an outdoor beer garden section complete with barbeque area and ladies and gents toilets.
The owners have advised that the property provides a great opportunity for a craft-beer set up.
The property is fully fenced with loads of off-street parking.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Bob Proestos on 0402 244 497 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
A beautifully presented home located in South Mudgee, just 2.4 km into town yet offering the feeling of a country lifestyle, all on a huge 3.2 acres or 1.3 ha of land.
With a semi-circular driveway as the entry point, this property comprises a grand entry and exit every time and the ranch style, brick veneer home offers all the comforts expected, including:
• Four bedrooms, all featuring built-ins. The main bedroom offers an ensuite, walk-in robe and private study/home office;
• Modern kitchen with lovely views over the well maintained back yard and inground pool;
• Multiple living zones that can be used to suit the way your family lives;
• Combustion wood heater, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans;
• Front and back verandahs plus pergola with built-in barbeque and entertaining area tastefully done and ready to enjoy;
• Large, inviting inground saltwater swimming pool, beautifully landscaped; plus
• Double lock-up garage and security system.
But wait - there's more!
• A separate, self contained one bedroom flat with living area, bathroom and kitchenette.
Zoned R1 General Residential, this property has endless possibilities with potential for future subdivision, subject to MWRC approvals.
For further information, or to arrange your inspection, contact Bob Proestos on 0402 244 497 or the First National Mudgee Sales Team on 02 6372 3000.
Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in one of South Mudgee's most popular subdivisions, this massive 11,960m2 block is the perfect place to build your dream home and still have plenty of room left over for the kids' pony.
With all town services and surrounded by quality homes, opportunities like this don't come up very often.
Priced to sell at $179,000 - for further information or to arrange your inspection, contact Andrew Blackman on 0413 488 844, James Blackman on 0429 375 875 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate Mudgee on 02 6372 3000.
Caerleon is Mudgee's first master-planned community and offers a choice of land-only lots or house and land packages set amongst lush parklands, with a café, retail precinct, childcare and retirement village coming soon.
• Available land from 650m² to 1,252.7m² for sale starting at $174,000
• Just three minutes from the bustling centre of Mudgee
• House designs from Bellriver Homes and Rawson Homes
• Option to select a block of land and choose your own builder
• Schools, restaurants/cafes and sports fields all nearby
• High growth location and Mudgee's first NBN serviced estate
Mudgee's central location and connectivity to nearby towns makes it a hub of country life. With its thriving viticulture, agriculture and tourism industries and relaxed lifestyle, Mudgee is a wonderful place to live. The expansion of the nearby mining industry is driving Mudgee's growth and has significantly enhanced rental prices, making it an attractive investment opportunity.