VALUE AND LIFESTYLEThis neatly presented property is located in the central west town of Dunedoo and is perfectly positioned between the nearby regional centres of Dubbo and Mudgee. Featuring a lovingly cared for family home and a nice big block; it is the ideal property for anyone who wants to own their own home, keep some money in the bank and enjoy the lifestyle that comes from belonging to a close-knit community.
• High-set home with lovely views of outlying farms and country side
• Functional eat-in timber kitchen with good storage and bench space
• Three generously proportioned bedrooms; easily fit king size beds
• Enclosed sunroom could be a fourth bedroom, sitting room or home office
• Cosy, central lounge room with access to the wide front verandah
• Ducted air-conditioning and wood fire provide year-round climate control
• Hydro spa bath installed; serves as a second bathroom
• Great 2,020m² block with rear lane access and established trees and gardens
• Lock-up garage plus additional garden shedding; rain water tank .
• Within walking distance of schools, shops and other amenities
For more information or to arrange an inspection, call Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on 6372 3000.