COUNTRY LIVING AT ITS BESTThis is, without a doubt, one of the most meticulously maintained rural properties you will ever have the pleasure of owning. Located an easy 22km's from Mudgee on a tar-sealed road; the property offers an outstanding opportunity to live the tranquil, relaxing country lifestyle you have always craved.
• Immaculately presented steel framed home with lovely vistas from the front and rear verandahs
• Well-appointed kitchen with lots of drawers, bench space and a walk-in pantry
• Three generously proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes
• Spacious open plan kitchen, meals and lounge room with wood fire heater
• A 9m x 6m Colourbond garage with power connected and a separate 9m x 6m enclosed machinery shed
• Excellent rainwater storage with 65,000 litre concrete tank installed
• Fully fenced, cleared and gently sloping 9.89ha block suitable for stock and horses
• Situated in the Grattai locality just 22km's from Mudgee and only a short drive to the historic villages of Windeyer, Hargraves and Hill End
• Serviced by mains power, phone land line, mobile phone reception, mobile broadband internet via booster antenna and Wi-Fi router. Satellite NBN available if required.
• Opportunity to purchase on a walk-in, walk-out basis making it ideal for anyone wanting to set-up a short stay rental or to use as a weekend escape
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.