A COUNTRY LIFESTYLE WITHIN REACHThis well maintained property is located on a peaceful country road and is an easy drive into town. Featuring a neatly presented home, a cleared undulating block and sweeping rural views, it offers the chance to live a quiet country life without breaking the bank.
• Spacious open plan living and meals area with lovely northerly aspect
• Functional kitchen with large pantry and lots of storage
• Good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning and wood fire provide year-round climate control
• 6m x 6m garage/workshop plus a double carport
• Two good dams plus 10,000 gallon rainwater storage
• 10.20 hectares (25 acres) with good fencing and suitable fore livestock and horses
• Services include mains power, mobile phone reception and NBN available via Skymuster Satellite
• Windeyer village just down the road; easy 21km drive into Mudgee on a tar-sealed road
To arrange your inspection, please contact Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.