"MONTORO""Montoro" is a 1,530 acre property of red and black basalt soils located in a valley running north/south in the tightly held Bylong area. Currently principally native grasses and clovers, the majority of the property has been farmed in the past and offers enormous scope for improvement. There is a sound four bedroom home and the property is currently used for cattle breeding and fattening.
Please note the adjoining "Burrumbelong" of 1,458 acres is also for sale by the same owner, and the two properties are available to be purchased as one package.
• Located near Bylong, 90km's east of Mudgee and within three and a half hours of both Sydney and Newcastle
• Comprising a north-south valley of red and black basalt soils
• Four bedroom brick and weatherboard home
• Huge potential for further development with cropping and pasture improvement
• Ideal country for breeding and fattening
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Peter Druitt on 0428 634 376.